Sunday, March 21, 2010

Open Wonderland Developer Meeting 2010.03.21


I attended the new Open Wonderland Developer Meeting today. Today the topic was an overview of the source code hierarchy in NetBeans, and when my client was off in the weeds I recall discussion of the core and web hierarchies as well as some debugging hints.

Next meeting is Wednesday 3/24 but I forget what time so I'll have to check the Wonderblog.

http://blogs.openwonderland.org/

The topic for next meeting is an overview of the module tutorials I believe. That will be a good review and a chance for me to get more familiar with the code. I completed the first two tutorials but didn't get a chance to poke around much. Also, developing with an IDE is new for me. I've always been a command-line type of guy and probably will stay that way, but I don't see that it will hurt having skills in both methods.

No comments:

Post a Comment